Where reading is a way of life

Friday, March 16, 2012

Feature and Follow Fridays #3



Feature and Follow Friday is a meme put on by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read where us all bloggers answer a question.  Today's question is:

Q: What is the best book you've read in the last month? What is the worst book you've read in the last month?.


We will start with the best book.  Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins


This book was a great romance read, and just plain fun, really.  I can't wait to read Lola and the Boy Next Door!

Worst book?  This was harder because all the books I've read in the last month were good.  But my least favorite was Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions by Melissa Marr and other authors.  


It is a collections of short stories.  There are a few duds in there, but most were good. The best one is the first story by Claudia Gray.
What's the best and worst books you've read in the last month?

12 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Anna and the French Kiss is so awesome!!! You have to read Lola and the Boy Next door if you get the chance! Hope you have a happy friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a Happy Friday, too! I'll check out your FF! Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  2. Happy Friday to you!
    I LOVE AatFK. Such a sweet, cut, fantastic,...(get the picture?!) read. ;-)
    Have it as a Paperback in my collection. Always good for a re-read!
    Old follower.
    _yay_
    FollowFriday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I borrowed it from the library, but I think I will have to get a copy for my shelves! Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  3. Lola and the Boy Next Door is just as good as Anna, I'm sure you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Have to get it soon! Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  4. Yup, heard great things about Anna and the French Kiss. I see you are reading Partials, I want to read that one bad. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy to find Partials at the library! Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  5. I still need to read Anna And The French Kiss I've heard nothing but good things about it, and I also own Enthralled but haven't read it yet, new follower, here's mine

    http://www.headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/feature-and-follow-friday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I'll check out your blog! Definitley read the first story in Enthralled by Claudia Gray. Its a short one, and so good. Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  6. I just LOVED Anna and the French Kiss AND Lola and the Boy Next Door. All in all..I love Stephanie Perkin's work. I can't wait for the last book in the series. I don't usually buy short story collections because I know I'll only really love a few of them.
    Thanks for stopping by! New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't buy short stories either; I checked out Enthralled from the library! Thanks for stopping!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!