Where reading is a way of life

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Shelf Candy Saturday


Shelf Candy Saturday is a put on by five alarm book review.  All us bloggers pick a book cover we really love and explain why we like it!  My pick this week is


I just found this book this morning, I had never heard of it, but the cover is breathtaking.  I love how at first glance, the foreground looks like a fun pattern, but then realized its parched land.  The city in the dome has an interesting effect, and I love the purple tones throughout. Then the 3 silhouettes gazing in the distance...amazing.  I may have to read this book based solely on the cover!  

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a breathtaking cover. And it really tells you a lot about the book. I don't see that very often.

    Jennifer @ Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it really struck me! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!