Where reading is a way of life

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Beautiful Creatures Movie Trailer



So I feel behind the times! I didn't even realize one of my favorite books was being made into a movie!  Figured it out when I saw the new cover on the book at my local bookstore!  I then had to find the movie trailer, and I have to say, I think this will be a good movie!  It will be in theaters on 2/13/13!

Here's the trailer for your enjoyment!




I have to say, not so impressed with Ethan, but very impressed with the actress they cast for Lena?  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Very excited for the movie! I have been trying to ignore whatever grumbling there is about the casting -- I think the movie will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's probably a good idea, its hard to tell how good the actors may or may not be from a trailer! I guess I just had a different idea of what Ethan would look like!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!