Where reading is a way of life

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Book N Bloggers Swap Wrap Up



How it works:
You purchase 3 books for your partner.  One book you love, one book you haven't read but think they'll like, and one book from their wishlist which will be provided to you.  Then you ship them off, and your partner does the same for you!


So I sent off my box to Angie@My So Called Chaos




Book on her wishlist: A Touch of Dead
Book I have read : Secrets of Tudor Court
Book I haven't read: Four Sisters, All Queens
I also sent some swag and a journal!


I received my package from Beth @ Living a Goddess Life!
She picked some great goodies for me!



I received A Feast for Crows (my wishlist), Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe (book she read), and The Twitter Diaries (Book she hasn't read)!  She also sent some handmade bookmarks!

This swap was so fun, I can't wait until the next one!  Make sure you keep an eye on Chaotic Goddess Swaps for the next one!



3 comments:

  1. Wow you got some great books! I haven't heard of Twitter Diaries I need to look that one up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad they arrived safely, and I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great haul, Beth always sends the best things! I hope you enjoy your books, and thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!