Where reading is a way of life

Monday, February 4, 2013

What Are You Reading Monday #16


What Are You Reading Monday is hosted by Book Journey, where us bloggers highlight our book reading week. 

What I read last week











My Review of Daughter of Smoke and Bone

My Reading List for Next Week










Blog Schedule
Monday--What Are You Reading Monday?
Review of Prodigy
Tuesday--Review of The Reece Malcolm List
Wednesday--Wishlist Wednesday
Review of Where She Went
Review of The Diviners
Thursday--Review of Keep Holding On
Friday--Feed my Reader Friday
Review of the Moon Dwellers
Saturday--In My Mailbox
Sunday--Catch up on any other reviews


What are you reading this Monday?


4 comments:

  1. So jealous of you reading The Reece Malcolm List! Can't wait for the review (;
    I plan to read Bad Taste in Boys this year. I'm sure it'll be great. I usually read a lot but not this last week. You have me beat by a mile. I'm reading Dead Man's Hand. Great so far. Didn't realize it would be a mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many great books read and you're so organised. Have another great week and enjoy your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the Reece Malcolm list. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!