Where reading is a way of life

Friday, December 13, 2013

Reading Cram Day 5--Favorite Book to Movie Adaptation Challenge



Today is Day 5 in the read-a-thon!   Here is my progress so far!

Day 1
Shift by Hugh Howey--Finished  243 pages
One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker-- Finished 366 pages
A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron-- 105 pages

Day 2
A Spark Unseen  by Sharon Cameron--Finished 247 pages
The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa--Finished 342 pages

Day 3
Tent City by Kelly Van Hull--70 pages
The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve (reread)--67 pages

Day 4
Tent City by Kelly Van Hull--94 pages
Ink is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spaulding--60 pages
The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve (reread)--60 pages
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (reread)--61 pages

I just couldn't stick with one book yesterday!  It was kind of nuts!

Favorite Book to Movie Adaptation

Head over to Emily @ Falling for YA for the challenge today!  

This one was too easy!!



Catching Fire!!




4 comments:

  1. I loved cathing fire, but I couldn't just choose that one only. I picked the host too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not read the book or seen the movie yet (The Host) but it looks really good!

      Delete
  2. You've made so Meg read progress! I've only finished 3 books so far. I need to read Son of Neptune too! Anyway great job! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm falling behind, but I'm still hopeful that I'll get a lot read!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!