Where reading is a way of life

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday--New Series I Want To Start Reading


Top Ten Tuesday is done by The Broke and the Bookish Click to join in the fun!

Top Ten Series I Want To Start Reading

10.  Splintered by A.G. Howard


Anything Alice in Wonderland intrigues me. Plus, just look at those covers!

9.  Immortal City by Scott Speer


My friend, Jen, recommends these reads! Love the concept of angels in this one, totally unique!

8. The Luxe by Anna Godberson


 I've heard nothing but good things about these books. Plus, I love historical fiction.

7. Seven Realms by Cinda Williams Chima


Fantasy. Need I say more?

6. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes


Another fantasy. Enough said.

5. Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger


Another recommend from my friend Jen. Really interesting concept too.

4. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini


Another recommend from Jen. And mythology. *Grabby hands*

3. Shadow Falls by C.C. Hunter


I've had these on my TBR forever, but I recently met C.C. Hunter at UtopYA in Nashville, and she was lovely! So they have been bumped up the list!

2. Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


I've heard AMAZING things about these books. Been wanting to read them since the first book released!

1. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead


I LOVED Vampire Academy, and I can't wait to see where this spin off goes! 

That's my top ten! Thoughts or comments? Leave them below!

6 comments:

  1. I loved Splintered and Immortal City and I really need to continue those series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of the Seven Realms. Must check it out.
    Also I have tagged you in the Opposite Book Tag! Check out the post here: http://mooneyesrandomsmile.blogspot.ca/2014/10/opposite-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tag! I'll try to get that done soon :)

      Delete
  3. I really like the covers for the Splinters series, although I don't think it's a series for me. I especially like the first cover with all the green and the nature-y feel of it. I have read all the 5 Bloodlines books so far and am really enjoying the series, I hope you enjoy them when you pick them up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lola! I'm sure I will, since I loved Vampire Academy!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!