Where reading is a way of life

Monday, October 20, 2014

What Are You Reading Monday + October Reading Update-- 10/20


Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading!  This is a meme done by Book Journey.  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

So my October Reading Challenge for myself is moving along rather slowly. My readathon starts soon, though, so hopefully that will kick me into gear!

Books I finished this week





Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers--5 stars
Quarantine: The Saints by Lex Thomas--3 stars
The Young Elites by Marie Lu--4 stars Review

What's up the week




Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
Spellcaster by Claudia Gray
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (currently reading)
Ever After High: The Unfairest of Them All by Shannon Hale
Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White

I will also have a new update when the readathon starts on Friday!

If you haven't joined the Chills and Thrills Reading Cram 2.0, you still can! Click HERE to sign up

Have a good week!





2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to The Young Elites. Is it as good as her Legend Series? I got a donation of Patrick Ness for my Elementary library. I think I'll have to read at least one of them to see if they are appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't quite as good as the Legend series unfortunately! Chaos Walking is really good, but its definitely YA and not MG, if that helps you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!