Where reading is a way of life

Monday, November 10, 2014

What Are You Reading Monday 11/10

Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading!  This is a meme done by Book Journey.  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

This is actually from the last two weeks! What I've Read:










Feed by Mira Grant--4 stars
The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey--5 stars
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter--4 stars
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins--5 stars
Undeadly by Michele Vail--3.5 stars
Hollow City by Ransom Riggs--5 stars
The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter--4 stars
Time Burned by David Estes--5 stars
Grip by David Estes--5 stars

So great reading the last few weeks!

This week I'm planning to keep plugging away at my November TBR!


 I think I will be reading

Illusions of Fate
The Vicious Deep 
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Born Wicked
Sparks Rise
In the Afterlight

Have a great week everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!