Where reading is a way of life

Sunday, December 21, 2014

What Are You Reading Monday 12/22


Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading!  This is a meme done by Book Journey.  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

What I've Read the Last 2 Weeks








Lips Touch by Laini Taylor--4 stars
The Curse of the Wendigo by Rick Yancey--5 stars
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski--5 stars
Let's Get Lost by Ali Alsaid--4 stars
Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday--3 stars
Zac & Mia by A.J. Betts--4 stars
Jackaby by William Ritter--5 stars

Some great reads this last week! 

What I Am Reading Next Week




I have a huge December TBR pile I'm working on at the moment!

Currently Reading


I am super excited to read this book! I loved In the Shadow of Blackbirds, and I've been anticipating this one for awhile!

 Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!